We are excited to announce that the 2023 MoCo Made Registration is now open (and it’s free)! The MoCo Made program highlights food and beverages produced or headquartered here in the County, making it easier for shoppers and buyers to identify local products and support the producers and artisans. The MoCo Made initiative offers educational and business development resources and support to local farms, food and beverage producers, and retailers Today, 87 food and beverage businesses participate in the MoCo Made program, including 52 businesses that identify as women-owned, 16 that identify as Black, Indigenous, or People of Color-owned, and 22 farms.
In recent surveys, 97% of respondents indicated that the MoCo Made program brings value to Montgomery County food and beverage businesses, and 62% of respondents noted an increase in brand recognition as a result of their participation in MoCo Made.
To register for the MoCo Made program, please click here. Registration is free of charge in 2023.
As a MoCo Made member, you will:
- Be listed in our online searchable Food and Beverage Guide
- Are you listed on the MoCo Food Map as one of the 56 MoCo Made local food destinations? By registering as MoCo Made, you will benefit from the increased traffic that the food map will drive to your location!
- You will be able to connect to food product buyers like these, who attended the MoCo Food & Beverage Expo this past July.
- Have access to exclusive educational workshops, networking opportunities, and business connections, including:
- Exclusive marketing and networking opportunities such as the Food & Beverage Expo, working group panel discussions, MoCo Made Days, MoCo Made Happy Hours, and more!
- Engagement with other MoCo Made producers and community stakeholders
- Opportunities to be featured in the MoCo Made blog series, social media campaigns, and at our monthly Food Economy Working Group meetings.
- Be featured on our website (100,000+ hits annually), and social media pages (post reach of nearly 70,000 accounts annually).
- Gain access to MoCo Made marketing resources such as:
- MoCo Made logo digital files (for use on your website, social media, packaging, signage, etc.), window decals, shelf signage, logo stickers, and more!
We hope you will choose to join our growing community of Montgomery County food and beverage businesses! Click here to register. The deadline to register for the MoCo Made program is December 23rd, 2022.
Click here for more information or contact email@example.com with questions or for more information.