As a non-profit organization, the Food Council depends on the support of community members and organizations to achieve our mission. To contribute to our efforts to increase access to healthy food in our communities, support the reduction of food waste, and build a local, more sustainable food system, please make a tax-deductible donation here.
Checks made payable to the Montgomery County Food Council can be mailed to:
Montgomery County Food Council
4825 Cordell Avenue, Suite 204
Bethesda, MD 20814
Just $50 ….
- Facilitates a listening session with underserved residents to better understand the challenges they face in accessing healthy food
- Supports our development of state and local policy positions on issues related to food security, composting initiatives, our local food and beverage sector, etc.
- Supports screenings for food insecurity and making referrals to food assistance
- Funds a collaboration with a local farm to glean and donate fresh produce
- Goes towards creating resources to highlight local farms and food and beverage products
With your help, we will continue our efforts to ensure that Montgomery County:
- Has a strong, resilient local food economy
- Is a County where all people at all times have access to safe, sufficient, nutritious food, with dignity
- Reduces food waste and increases food waste composting
- Offers residents the education they need to make healthful food choices.
We will provide a receipt of your contribution for tax purposes. Thank you for your generous support!