Below are job openings with our partner organizations and other local organizations and offices, listed in order of newest to oldest. Click the linked text to learn more about the job listing and how to apply:
- Takoma Park Farmers Market: Market Manager
- Licking Creek Bend Farm: Farm Staff
- Capital Area Food Bank: Food Growing Education Specialist
- Shepherd’s Table: Executive Assistant
- Kingdom Fellowship AME Church: Assistant Hub Coordinator, email email@example.com
- Lead4Life: Hiring for several position
- Love & Carrots: Seeking a full-time crew member to join the Garden Maintenance team.
- Urban Farmers are responsible for the maintenance of clients’ organic vegetable gardens, ensuring that they are beautiful and productive! On an average day they travel to 3-4 gardens, primarily residential, and maintain between 20-30 gardens over the course of a two-week period.
- Interested? Email a brief letter of interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compost Crew: Composting Fellowship, Crew Driver, Organic Solutions Representative and more!
- Crossroads Community Food Network: Farmers Market Assistant (part-time)
- Common Root Farm: Crew Leader, Farm Crew
- Meals on Wheels of Takoma Park/Silver Spring: Cook, Operation Coordinator
- Manna Food Center: Bookkeeper, SNAP Outreach Coordinator, & more!
Please check back every few weeks for updates!