Do you and your family love healthy, seasonal produce? Are you interested in supporting your local agricultural community and food system? Then a Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Program might be a great option for you! Multiple MoCo Made farms offer CSA programs, with options for on-farm pickup, farmers market pickup, and other convenient, affordable ways to get a WEEKLY supply of delicious, fresh local vegetables and herbs!
- Common Root Farm
- About: Common Root Farm is a certified organic vegetable farm located in Derwood, MD. Common Root specializes in growing nutrient dense vegetables packed with flavor and freshness. The Farm offers on-farm pick up on Tuesdays or pick-up at the Olney Farmers Market on Sundays. There are full or partial share options available with some flexibility to meet each family’s needs.
- Sign Up: To learn more about Common Root Farm’s CSA program or to sign up, please visit:
- Contact: Please contact Erica at email@example.com or (301) 639-8316 with questions or for more information.
- Crossroads Community Food Network CSA Program:
- About: The Crossroads Community Food Network multifarm CSA program offers a mixed box of items from Crossroads Farmers Market producers, including vegetables, fruit, eggs, and more. Participants can pick up their CSA share at the Crossroads Farmers Market, which is held every Wednesday from 11am-3pm, or at a variety of other sites in the Takoma Park area.
- Sign Up: Please visit: https://www.crossroadscommunityfoodnetwork.org/crossroads-multi-farm-csa-faq/
- Contact:Please contact Liz at lwhitehurst@
crossroadscommunityfoodnetwork .org with questions or for more information.
- Dodo Farms
- About: Dodo Farms is a certified Naturally Grown Produce Farm in Brookeville. Dodo Farms grows a wide variety of seasonal vegetables such as spinach, kale, potatoes, broccoli, carrots, beets, tomato, peppers, arugula, raspberry, blackberry, collard greens, cabbage, lettuce and so much more. Dodo Farms is committed to supplying members of the community with fairly priced, fresh and naturally grown produce, free of GMO seeds, pesticides, chemicals and fertilizers that are planted and harvested in Dodo Farms in Brookeville, Maryland.
- Sign Up: Complete the sign up form at: www.dodofarmsmd.com/csa, or at: https://forms.gle/
- Contact: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for more information.
- One Acre Farm
- About: One Acre Farm is a diversified vegetable Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) farm growing on 7-acres in the heart of the Agriculture Reserve in Dickerson, MD. One Acre adheres to Certified Naturally Grown standards and prioritizes soil health, as well as paying farm workers fair and livable wages.
- Sign Up: Learn more about One Acre Farm’s CSA at oneacrefarm.com. Be sure to check out the FAQ page and when ready to sign-up, click the banner that reads “Enroll Now”. To see what the Farm is up to as the season progresses, follow them on Instagram, @oneacrefarmmd.
- Contact: Please contact Charlotte, Farm Coordinator, at email@example.com with questions or for more information.
- Red Wiggler Community Farm
- About: Red Wiggler is a sustainable farm where adults with and without developmental differences come together to work, learn, and grow healthy food. Our 3 part CSA provides certified organic produce to food banks, group homes, and our local community. Membership includes weekly on-farm pickups and pick-your-own herbs and flowers.
- Sign Up: For dates, prices, and registration visit redwiggler.org/
- Contact: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 310-916-2216 with questions or for more information.
For a full list of Montgomery County CSA programs, please click here.