COVID-19: How Can You Help?
For residents that are interested in donating food, funds, supplies, or their time to assist in the local COVID-19 response efforts, please finds more information below:
- Review the Food Assistance Provider Needs spreadsheet to find out what providers near you may need in terms of food, funds, and supplies. Most providers are also accepting financial donations electronically.
- Find a provider near you and contact them directly for information on how to help
- Reach out to email@example.com with specific offers to be connected with a community partner (i.e., if you have food or supplies that can be donated)
- Contact the Volunteer Center or visit the Volunteer Center website for opportunities to provide hands-on assistance
- Donate meals to hospital workers, first responders, and those in need:
Biweekly COVID-19 Community Call
Every other Monday, 1:00 to 2:00 or 2:30pm. Please register in advance.
Food Education Working Group Meeting
4th Tuesday of each month, 9:30-11am via Zoom.
Jan 26-Oct 26
Gardening Grant Showcase
The Food Education Working Group (FEdWG) would like to cordially invite you to our Gardening Grant showcase that we will be taking place over the course of four (4) FEdWG meetings in 2021.
Environmental Impact Working Group Meeting
First Tuesday of each month, 9:30-11am via Zoom.
Food Economy Working Group Meeting
Third Wednesday of each month, 9-10:30am via Zoom.
Sign up for