For residents that are interested in donating food, funds, supplies, or their time to assist in the local COVID-19 response efforts, please finds more information below:
- Review the Food Assistance Provider Needs spreadsheet to find out what providers near you may need in terms of food, funds, and supplies. Most providers are also accepting financial donations electronically.
- Find a provider near you and contact them directly for information on how to help
- Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with specific offers to be connected with a community partner (i.e., if you have food or supplies that can be donated)
- Contact the Volunteer Center or visit the Volunteer Center website for opportunities to provide hands-on assistance
- Donate meals to hospital workers, first responders, and those in need: