COVID-19: How Can You Help?
For residents that are interested in donating food, funds, supplies, or their time to assist in the local COVID-19 response efforts, please finds more information below:
- Review the Food Assistance Provider Needs spreadsheet to find out what providers near you may need in terms of food, funds, and supplies. Most providers are also accepting financial donations electronically.
- Find a provider near you and contact them directly for information on how to help
- Reach out to email@example.com with specific offers to be connected with a community partner (i.e., if you have food or supplies that can be donated)
- Contact the Volunteer Center or visit the Volunteer Center website for opportunities to provide hands-on assistance
- Donate meals to hospital workers, first responders, and those in need:
Food Education Working Group Meeting
Last Wednesday of the month from 1:30PM - 3PM
Food Security Community Call
Second Monday of each month, 1:00 to 2:30pm. Please register in advance.
Environmental Impact Working Group Meeting
The first Tuesday of the month from 9:30AM-11AM via Zoom.
Food Economy Working Group Meeting
Third Tuesday of each month, 10-11:30am via Zoom.
MoCo Made Food and Beverage Expo
Save the date: Thursday, July 28th, 11am-3pm
8th UMD EJ and Health Disparities Symposium
Please join the Center for Community Engagement, Environmental Justice, and Health (CEEJH) for the 2022 Environmental Justice and Health Disparities Symposium.
Sign up for