Several MoCo Made businesses have shifted to online ordering, delivery/pick-up services, and reduced-rate shipping in light of the COVID-19 outbreak. When shopping for food and other supplies, consider buying from local businesses whenever possible. Local restaurants often sell gift cards online that can be purchased now and used to dine out or as a gift at a later date. Current offers are included below:
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE MOCO MADE HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE
- AMAC Foods: Buy 3+ bags, get 50% off delivery.
- American Shochu Company: Delivering to customers, please order by calling 301-351-3983. Bottle sales are available at restaurants.
- Bannerbee Company is offering pre-order at select Farmers Market locations. Please visit their website for more information.
- Bella Vita Farm is offering on-farm pick up from 8am-12noon and 1pm-4pm. Please text your order to 301-500-7625.
- Bradley Food and Beverage is offering pick-up and delivery through PostMates, GrubHub, Seamless.
- Brookeville Beer Farm has outdoor seating available on a first-come, first-served basis. Curbside pickup of beer and pizza is continuing; please call 301-260-1000 or go to www.brookevillebeerfarm.com to place an order.
- Butterfly Spirits is accepting preorders for pickup at the Bethesda Central farmers market and the Pike Central farmers market, and can also be found at 11 MoCo liquor stores.
- Chouquette Chocolates is shipping for FREE: use code ’SWEETSHIP” at checkout for standard USPS shipping.
- Cinnamon Tree Organics is offering free shipping to any order of $10+ with the promo code “MoCoMade”.
- Coops Soups is donating soup to Community Food Rescue. Click here to become a “Souper Star” and donate.
- Clydes (Chevy Chase and Tower Oaks): Open daily from 11am – 9 pm for both Non-Contact Pickup and Delivery.
- The Daily Dish in Silver Spring is offering no-contact take-out of their full menu.
- Denizens Brewing Co is accepting orders for beer delivery and food takeout. Visit: http://denizensbrewingco.com/beermobile/ for beer delivery, and find food delivery options through Uber Eats.
- Eat the Rainbow Farm offers online ordering, with no contact delivery as well as no contact CSA pick up at 2 locations: (1) Eat the Rainbow Farm in Poolesville (on Sundays, by appointment); and (2) Alden Farms in Beallsville on Saturdays between 10am-12pm.
- Elder Pine: Offering outdoor seating, carryout and delivery. Hours have been updated: Tue-Thurs 2-7 pm, Fri 2-8pm, and and Sat-Sun 12-8pm.
- Henry’s Sweet Retreat is accepting delivery and curbside pickup orders through UberEats, Grub Hub, PostMates, and Chow Now.
- Hollywood East Cafe is accepting orders online for pickup.
- Il Pizzico Restaurant is offering no-contact take out to consumers. They will be offering the full menu for those who call and order during their operating hours.
- Mastiha Bakery: Order online by 10pm for next day pick up. See website for more details.
- MeatCrafters is offering 10% off your first order, with next-day shipping for most orders placed at MeatCrafters.com.
- Metro Microgreens is currently offering free local pickup for microgreen orders placed online at www.metromicrogreens.com. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Moorenkos Silver Spring is accepting orders through Postmates and Grubhub.
- One Acre Farm has established a no-contact pick-up for their CSA shares. All shares are individually pre-bagged.
- The Parkway Deli in Silver Spring is offering no-contact carry-out.
- Pop-up Patisserie pastries and smoked meat sandwiches are now available for delivery. Please visit www.popuppatisserie.com
- Quartermaine Coffee Shop is accepting delivery and carryout orders of drinks or beans at their Bethesda location. Customers can place orders for beans or drinks for delivery or for pick up (M-F 6am-3pm and Sat/Sun 6am-5pm) on the Quartermaine app, on Uber Eats, on the Quartermaine website by clicking the Mobile Order button, or by calling 301-718-2853. Additionally, Quartermaine is offering $5 flat rate shipping for bean orders over $30 at Quartermaine.com.
- Relish Catering: Delivery and curbside pickup of prepared meals, as well as groceries.
- Rocklands Farm Winery is open for outdoor seating during limited hours on a first-come, first-served basis. Delivery is also available, please visit: https://club.
rocklandsfarmmd.com/Our-Wines. All orders placed online can be delivered or picked up on-site.
Santa Lucia Coffee: Visit the online store for delivery options.
- Sunflower Bakery is offering $8 local delivery to those within 7 miles of their Rockville location. $35 order minimum required (most items available). Please place your order online at www.sunflowerbakery.org.
- Tag Team Kitchen is WAIVING delivery fees for those within 10 mi of Silver Spring for handmade pizza crusts and pizza kits (min. $12 order).
- True Respite has opened for outdoor seating only, and is offering beer curbside pickups AND home delivery. Curbside pick up ordering – https://truerespite.com/presales. Online ordering for home deliveries – https://biermi.com/brewery/1
- Velatis Caramels will continue fulfilling online orders placed through www.velatis.com, Amazon, or by calling (301) 578-8612.
- Waredaca Brewing is allowing outdoor seating, reservations only. Waredaca has also launched a “Pony Express” beer pickup service. Open 7 days/ week, 1-7pm. Please place orders online: https://www.orderwaredaca.com
- Wilma’s Batter will continue fulfilling online delivery orders placed at www.wilmasbatter.com
- Resources for Food and Beverage Businesses and Farms
- Black-Owned Businesses in Montgomery County
- Visit the MoCo Eats page for restaurants offering pickup/delivery.
- Montgomery County farms offering pick/up and delivery
- Direct local food purchasing locations in the DMV region. Please call ahead to confirm opening hours.
- Local Food Retailers offering pickup/delivery:
- Learn more about delivery/pick-up options and food safety precautions at local restaurants here.
Restaurants offering discounted or free meals to first responders and medical workers:
- Sweet Green is offering free meals to hospital employees through their Impact Outpost program.
- &Pizza is offering free pizza to healthcare workers; text #HERO to 200-03 with a picture of your badge.
Restaurants offering free or reduced price meals to students:
- SILVER at the Rio is offering free meals to students in need.